free shipping on orders over $75 in the U.S


Your Cart is Empty


July 20, 2020


So many people think they aren't where they want to be, because they don't have the talent to do so, they aren't as "lucky" as others. In all honesty it takes about 10% talent to achieve something great, the other 90% is based on how much heart you have. How much you are willing to work when no one else is watching. Putting all you have into your ambitions, and never cashing out early. This is what separates you from the rest.

Blood, sweat, and respect. The blood and sweat you give, while the respect is something you earn day in and day out. You can be born with a talent, but no one is born respected.

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn."- Dwayne Johnson 

In this lifetime, you have to earn everything you get, no one is ever going to just hand it to you. You can't cheat the grind. It knows how much you have invested. It won't give you anything you haven't worked for it.

You won't get a participation trophy in real life. You are not entitled to anything, just because you tried your best,  because in real life sometimes your best is not enough and that should drive you to want to do better.

We all are born with the capability to sweat and bleed, but not all of us have the chance to be universally respected. It is up to you to earn the life you want to live. Take the falls and the hits, learn from them and let them fuel you to press on with a renewed perspective and learned knowledge.

Don't look for the easy way out, don't look for handouts. Commit, Work Your Ass Off, and EARN IT! You'll build character, resilience and pride that'll translate to every aspect of you life.

Greatness won't come knockin' on your door, you got to hunt it down. Get out there and get after it! This is your world, shape it or someone else will. Rise up, push yourself to the limit. Earn It. Be Dissident. Be You! 

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.

Also in News

Keep Going!
Keep Going!

December 07, 2020

A particularly frustrating part of struggle is the ability that it has to stop us dead in our tracks IF we allow it. The potential embarrassment of failure freezes us. The possibility for rejection discourages us. The idea of disappointment makes us check out of the game.

November 30, 2020

Our world today is a convection of deception, constantly the bullshit is on the rise, and the truth, subsurface and disregarded. We must hold true and steady the course through the lies and contradictions. We have to hold the line between our own lives, and the world that tries to breach in. 
Be Thankful
Be Thankful

November 23, 2020

Gratitude is something we could all benefit from. Gratitude means thankfulness, counting your blessings, noticing simple pleasures, and acknowledging everything that you receive. It means learning to live your life as if everything were a miracle, and being aware on a continuous basis of how much you’ve been given. Gratitude shifts your focus from what your life lacks to the abundance that is already present.